Thursday, December 20, 2007

Tag You're IT !!!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

How fun is this!!??You want to know weird things about me?? There are lots!!

1 I am an instructor at the YMCA and when I am practicing for a new class I am kind of shy about it and I practice the steps in My Closet. Get out of the closet!!

2 I love James Taylor and would run away to marry him if he would have me. (He is also about seventy years old and already married. So am I...)

3 I am scared of the dark and being alone. Put the two together and I am screaming my head off. Bloody murder down the street. AAHHhhhhhh..!!!

4 I have an extra vein in my brain and will eventually have to get it removed. NOT Today!!

5 My favorite place that I have seen so far is New Hampshire Connecticut. It is beautiful! So clean!!

6 Last but not least...I LOVE to clean bathrooms. I don't get enough time to do this as often as I would like, but there is nothing like a clean bathroom!!

I am tagging....
Anna
Ashley
Jessica
Julie
Kerri
Jenni S.
I can't wait to hear crazy stuff about you!!!

No comments: