Sunday, February 3, 2008

Church was cancelled today!


Today was so snowy that they canceled church! This has only happened one other time in my life, and that is when I lived in Utah. Most of the time they tell people to brave it, but it was bad this morning and I am thankful that I was able to spend a relaxing day with my family. I only just now went outside to see all the snow. It is warming up quite a bit and isn't nearly as scary as it was this morning. Here is a picture of our car and one of our across the street neighbors, but really our car had about 6 inches on top of it this morning...now it is all melting away.

The kids are having a good time. We played Family home Evening-church. Everyone gave a talk on being thankful-even baby boy. Then we read some stories out of the friend and sang songs from the primary book. It was such a nice time. Now they are playing in their rooms and it is fun to hear them having a happy time together.

I am hearing a little contention as I am writing so I'd better be off to save the day.

3 comments:

Birrd said...

Are you living in a different house than you were when I lived in your neighborhood? I don't remember those houses being your neighbors.

Taylor said...

Wow they canceled church. What time do you meet? What kind of car is that? Did you get a new one after the accident or did you have that before?

Zumba Girl said...

Church is at eleven now...I forgot to blog that little detail.