Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Local Legends

Well in our little city we have an event called Local legends and it is a fund raiser for Idaho youth programs and "things of this nature". This has been my second year participating in this fun show. I always get so stressed out right before it because I am a bit on the "perfectionist" side of life. My sister and I did the famous Rosemary Clooney and Vera Ellen Number, "Sisters" and we had a blast!! I was so happy when it was over!!! Here is our number and a few picture's if I can get them to load properly....maybe later...
This picture with the cow"girls" and the lone cowboy is my friend, the Mayor, he's the cowboy. He sang the song "honky-tonk ba-donk-a-donk" by Trace Adkins. It was a riot!!
And this picture of the guy with the lone guitar and the longish wig is my friend Owen...He totally rocked that guitar too!!! (His wife cuts my hair when I am not growing it out.) We had a really good time and I am considering doing it again in a year, but I want to do "Way back into love" next time. Wouldn't that be fun? I am already practicing...."I've been livin' with a shadow over head, I've been sleepin' with a cloud above my bed, I've been lonely for so long...." you get the idea. I love that song and I have the movie and I watch it when I need a little boost in the day.
I signed up for face book and it is so cool 'cause I can like totally track down people from high school, dude! The crazy thing is they are nice now. I guess they could say the same about me! Hee hee. I have been having fun there and I am sorry if I have been neglecting you all. I apologize!! I will be better from now on...

No comments: