Wednesday, April 16, 2008

OK.. time to join me in my quest...

Alright, so many of you know that I work at a gym and I teach people to live healthy. I help them make good food choices and good exercise choices....etc...etc... I went to a meeting last night that scared the poop out of me.!! We as a nation are in a health crisis, which I knew, but I just learned how bad it really is and here's the short of it... If we do not become an active nation and teach our children to exercise.... we will bury them....WE WILL BURY THEM!!! Please as a friend, I am asking you to go on a walk with your children today!! Take them to the park, take them running with you, and walk when they need to. Teach them to exercise by example...I am only saying this one time I promise, but start today. Let's change the statistics!!!!!! I want to see them grow into healthy happy adults without weight issues. If you know someone who needs this message please copy and paste it out of my blog or send them to my blog site. I want to help, so I will do whatever I can to change this national crisis. I really didn't realize how bad it was...... Now I know, so let's make others aware ..and that will help everyone. Let's live healthy for a long time!!!

I Love you all and that is why I am posting this...

1 comment:

Audra said...

Going on a bike ride, right now!