Thursday, May 29, 2008

I got music tagged....

Thanks to my friend Denise, I get to confess all the crazy music I listen to while I work out...It is VERY diverse and keeps me dancing or stepping...

First off, I love Dynamix music (dynamixmusic.com) because you can buy a mix and they are all the same BPM which keeps it consistent the whole time Just in case you want that.

One by one....

Janet Jackson- Feedback
Elton John - Benny and the Jets, Crocodile rock
Anything by lily Allen (she has a big potty mouth so be careful!!)
Fiest-1234, my moon my man
Mary J Blige - Roses, work that
Rianna- Anything at all, she is amazing!!
Mylie Cyrus-I can't wait to see you again
Led Zeplin- Dyer Maker


There are lots more, but here are a few I use in my classes at work. Love you 'niece!!

No comments: