Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wow.... Family reunion!!




So, it is official, I am a part time blogger! There has been so much going on I don't have time to sit and blog. Summer is my favorite, but busiest time of the year. We just got back from a family reunion I will not soon forget. We went camping at Baumgartner, it's just past pine and featherville. It was so fun. there is a hot pool and they drain it every night so they don't have to put any chemicals in it. There is a play ground, nature trails a big fast river and lots of bull snakes!! I even saw one run over on the road that hardly anyone was driving on, Lots of snakes!! Here are some fun pictures of us all camping....

1 comment:

Audra said...

You have been busy. Life comes before blogging and you definatly have a full life.

I love being able to keep up with you. It is like being a fly on the wall. I love your blogs and your introspection. Thanks for the great pics of the family reunion.

The snake is creepy.