Wednesday, October 24, 2018

A little angst-y today

     Just seeing who still reads blogger. I do. I love the stories we tell and the life that is remembered through stories. I have several bogs, but this was my first. I searched for my blog today and the name of my blog is up for debate. Apparently being Gluten free is  a big deal still. I am more than gluten free though. I am also caffeine free, acidic food free, low on dairy intake, Alcohol free, and low on sugar. Basically I eat meat and some vegetables. That is how I stay pain free these days.
     I recently found out that I have Interstitial cystitis. That is a fun new incurable disease that limits more of my food intake. That is why I have cut out the acidic group of foods mentioned above. So there is a little about me as of today.. Let's talk about you. No really.. talk about you. I miss this community and your blogs. I often wonder how we turned from telling our stories to taking selfies. Tell me a story. Tell me about your day, your kids, your dog, your job... whatever it is that you love or hate, tell me!

No comments: