Monday, December 31, 2007

Not sure how to climb out of bed...

This Christmas break has been so long and I have had time, with no set school schedule, to read. I love reading... in my bed with my down comforter on and my softest socks on. It brings me great joy. So far I have read a really great book that makes me look so sane "these painted wings" a must read for all who think that they are near the brink of insanity...and now I am reading "the Da Vinci code".... I am not sure I will get to the end as quickly as I had hoped. I am not wanting to get out of bed at all though, so I thought I would get up and feed the kids and blog a little to break it up. I was really changed by the first book I read. It is a true story of one woman's life as she is dealing with a family who has seen the worst of Bi-polar disorder. Her Grandfather and her Mother both end up killing themselves and she is headed on the same path and a miracle happens... you have to read it. wow....I was amazed.
I had a great GNO with my sister-in-law the other night. We really needed to get out so we went to eat at Red Robin and then shopping at the after Christmas sales around here. It was super fun! We will have to do it again. Maybe make it a tradition! Yeah!
My sister is coming over today. I called and told her she needed to save me from myself or I wouldn't be able to function today. Luckily she was already coming to town and was planning on coming over anyways!! I love my family. They are so good to me.

Well, have a happy day and I am going to crawl back under my comforter until my sister gets here. I will post a recipe soon. I just have to clean the fridge of the after holidays junk. There is a good thing to do.

No comments: