Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What to do...

It snowed so much yesterday that they closed school. This is the second time this year that they have done this. We decided that we were going to build a fort in the snow....and here is what we ended up with today. There are plans for tomorrow, but if they have school, I will change the plans so that I get to do something fun. While we were outside, baby boy was inside scavenging. He found peanut butter and chips and a drink that he spilled all over the counter. I think he had fun, but he got lonely and started to cry. That is when I decided to make caramel corn and put on a movie. I am so grateful for movies and caramel corn!! Hooray for today!!

1 comment:

Simplymom said...

That looks so fun, our snow wouldn't stick very good, so we just ended up with piles!!!! I've been online the last couple days making plans. You're going to think we're crazy!