Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Vitamin withdrawl....

I have been running low lately on Vitamins....I sure hope they come today!! I am grouchy and short tempered and I want to run away somewhere very far...It's a very dark world without my vitamins. At least this is a good test though. I know that they work really well. When I am taking them I am happy and polite. I can think of nice things to say and I can solve problems quickly. I sleep better at night and I am cleaner. I do dishes and laundry and clean the house because I have the energy to. My job is fun and the world is a happy place to live in. They really work.. I miss them... Come to me Vitamins.

3 comments:

Audra said...

What vitamins do you like/take? Do tell.

Zumba Girl said...

I have been taking EMPower plus from truehope in Canada. They are for people who have depression and bipolar disorders. With Celiac disease, I have depression all the time so they really help.I feel like I did when I was younger and happy.

Simplymom said...

If you get low again, let me know, and you can try the ones I use from Costco. I looked at the ingredient list and they seem similar. They work really well for me. They are liquid and I can only handle a 1/2 dose at a time or I get queasy, but when I take them I feel tons better. And they are pretty reasonable cost wise. I'm glad they are working for you!!!! (I'm stalling when I should be cleaning).
Simplymom.