Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tag!

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Living in Boston, nannying twin baby girls, contemplating divorce...crazy!

2. What was on my to-do list for today? LAUNDRY!! Working out for two hours and more Laundry!

3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire? I would donate a lot of it to children who don't have anything and then I would decorate my house, buy a record label and put out a record of my own!!

4. 3 Bad habits... Yelling at my kids, saying things without thinking, swearing a little...

5. Places I have lived..... California, Boston, Idaho, Utah

6. Places I have worked... Everywhere!! TCBY, Franklin Covey, JW, Gap, Baby Gap, Gap Kids, YMCA...

7. 3 Things people don't know about me....I love science Fiction... Movies, Books,and all. I don't like to Babysit kids that I don't know very well. I am a happy homebody... I know weird huh??

I tag Anna, Julie and Byrd girl!!!

No comments: