Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Two friends from far away...


Last night we had Pierre's new friend Juan, spend the night. He is from Columbia. They are so different and so funny. They are also still asleep and it is 9:30...I bet they will sleep until 11 or so because they were up so late/early last night playing the Wii and PS2. Juan is going to find me some really good music for the Zumba class!! I am happy about that. He was playing some for me last night and you are going to love it!! I will mix it into my playlist soon.







Juan wants cool host parents, like Pierre. I think his are nice....but I have only met them one time. I guess they have two daughters and are very strict with him. I would be too, but mine go everywhere with me so Pierre is kind of on his own most of the time. Poor Pierre...LOL!!

No comments: