Thursday, January 10, 2008

Two year olds Rock!!

I must say...being two has got to be so much fun! My little one gets excited over everything he has a great sense of humor and everything is so new to him. I can't imagine the joy I would have at looking at everything for the first time. I have some biases now and everything has a proper order... but just imagine if you will the first time you felt snow, sand, wet paint, all those wonderful things you now know. Can you think about what metal tastes like? How about cement? Weird huh? I know what almost everything tastes like, because I probably put it in my mouth at some point in my life. Take today and look at the world again. Maybe like my two year old... Today he noticed that he had a dog on his shirt. He's showing it to me.

No comments: