Friday, September 19, 2008

So fun to have video on the computer

Here is a video that our other computer would not let us download... or watch. Stone age....I know!

I am breathing and happy to have the computer breathing right along with me. I am not worried about a malfunction or error...yet, and I hope I won't be for a very long time. So refreshing to have current technology...

The video is nothing special. Just special that you can see it!!! ;)

I can also do fun things that should have been possible on the old computer, but for some reason were not. Like save time, post more, save more time (did I mention I can save time??) and reboot the computer without any glitches. I am really not very computer savvy, but I do enjoy things working properly on a regular basis.

Now off the the primary program rehearsal!!

No comments: