Friday, November 14, 2008

so #1 boy is pretending to be sick....

Sometimes when I was a kid I would pretend to be sick. My mom knew I was just not wanting to go to school and so she would let me stay home. My oldest son is doing this today and I am enjoying him being home. He entertains #2boy who is always up in my grill...boye....

I love my boys and maybe he really does have the sore throat he's complaining about.. who knows, but I love him and want him to get better soon. Like before date night...that would be nice... before 6pm preferably. ;)

1 comment:

Amy Boyack said...

That is so funny! My boys are faking sick, too. #3 boy decided to have a miraculous recovery when I told him he couldn't watch TV. #2 decided to stick it out until I gave in and let him watch TV. It's still been fun to have him home. He's a good guy.