Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wow I never thought I'd be a blogger!!

That was so easy! I just wanted a space to have my thoughts about life, love, family and Gluten free living. Now I have one. Happy day.

I just had Thanksgiving at my house for the fi
rst time ever. This is HUGE for me because I have a gluten(a protein found in wheat, rye and barley) free house. I had everyone assigned a dish- most of which you couldn't make with Gluten anyway and we all had a healthy happy Thanksgiving. I made the Turkey and stuffing and Bread (my roll attempt that took me six hours is in the trash) and gravy. I also had made my first GF pumpkin pie and it was wonderful!! I had 25 relatives show up and we all had a great time together. There were things that could have been better.... like the stuffing, it was too dry..... but having the guts to try this was an amazing happy feeling in my heart. I have to thank the gluten free girl for her encouragement and recipes. She is also the reason I am making a blog spot of my own and perhaps I can help other people with this eating lifestyle.


No comments: